2 x Nissan Rogue Rear Trailing Arm Front Poly Polyurethane Bush 2008 – 2013 (Part No. PSB565)
PSB specializes in manufacturing polyurethane “problem solving bushings”. We strive to develop new and innovative products that are not just factory replacement parts, but actually solve many complex and inherent design problems in new vehicle suspensions.
Two Reasons Our Bushings Are Successful:
Design – The sleeves in our bushings freely rotate which enhances longevity.
Installation – Once removal of original bushings has taken place, installation of the new polyurethane bush typically takes from 1 – 5 minutes to install, the techs love it! See our installation videos – Click here! & Click here!
Why use Polyurethane?
– The quality and lifespan of this product far exceeds the original part.
Front & Rear Bush.
1. Remove original bushing by pressing out or using a blow torch.
2. Ensure outer metal casing of original rubber bushing is removed, which can be done by cutting with a hacksaw and knocking out with a chisel.
3. Clean housing with sand paper to remove sharp edges, so as not to damage new bushing.
4. Remove metal sleeve from new poly bushing.
5. Lubricate inside and outside of new poly bushing with multi-purpose grease.
6. Press two bushing halves into housing. (Rubber hammer or by hand)
7. Insert metal sleeve into bushings.
8. The new bushing installation is now complete.