2 x Nissan Sentra (13 – 18) Front Sub Frame Bushing (Part No. PSB341)
PSB specializes in manufacturing polyurethane “problem solving bushings”. We strive to develop new and innovative products that are not just factory replacement parts, but actually solve many complex and inherent design problems in new vehicle suspensions.
Two Reasons Our Bushings Are Successful:
Design – The sleeves in our bushings freely rotate which enhances longevity.
Installation – Once removal of original bushings has taken place, installation of the new polyurethane bush typically takes from 1 – 5 minutes to install, the techs love it!
Why use Polyurethane?
Polyurethane bushings are stronger and last longer than standard rubber bushings. Most modern production vehicles are designed using rubber bushings which have a limited lifespan. This contributes to suspension failure due to vehicular weight and the inherent design of high-tech suspensions. Typically this results in less than desirable vehicle handling and can cause many related parts to wear out more rapidly than necessary. Polyurethane corrects this problem and in many cases improves vehicle handling and drivability.
– This product is manufactured with the highest grade of polyurethane and the durometer of the bushing is designed to fit the application.
– The quality and lifespan of this product far exceeds the original part.
– If this product does not meet with your expectations, we will refund the purchase price if returned within two weeks after the purchase date.
- Ensure OUTER METAL CASING of original rubber bushing is NOT removed.
- Remove worn OE inner rubber bushing by using a blow torch.
- Clean the inner part of the original outer metal housing with sandpaper to remove any sharp edges so as not to damage the new polyurethane bushing.
- Remove the metal sleeve from the the new polyurethane bushing.
- Lubricate the inside and outside of the new poly bushing with silicone lubricant.
- Press the new polyurethane bushing into the arm with the most tapered flange entering first, using a rubber mallet or mechanical press if necessary.
- “Re- insert the centre sleeve into the polyurethane bushing
- The new bushing installation is complete.