2 x Audi Q3 (12-18) Rear Sway Bar Bushing Kit (Part No. PSB712-18)
Please Tell Us The Exact Diameter Of Your Sway Bar Bushing (ARB) During Check Out In Order To Get You The Right Size!
Sizes available 18mm.
PSB specializes in manufacturing polyurethane “problem-solving bushings”. We strive to develop new and innovative products that are not just factory replacement parts, but actually, solve many complex and inherent design problems in new vehicle suspensions.
Two Reasons Our Bushings Are Successful:
Design – The sleeves in our bushings freely rotate which enhances longevity.
Installation – Once the removal of original bushings has taken place, installation of the new polyurethane bush typically takes from 1 – 5 minutes to install, the techs love it!
Why use Polyurethane?
Polyurethane bushings are stronger and last longer than standard rubber bushings. Most modern production vehicles are designed using rubber bushings which have a limited lifespan. This contributes to suspension failure due to vehicular weight and the inherent design of high-tech suspensions. Typically this results in less-than-desirable vehicle handling and can cause many related parts to wear out more rapidly than necessary. Polyurethane corrects this problem and in many cases improves vehicle handling and drivability.
– This product is manufactured with the highest grade of polyurethane and the durometer of the bushing is designed to fit the application.
– The quality and lifespan of this product far exceed the original part.
– If this product does not meet your expectations, we will refund the purchase price if returned within two weeks after the purchase date.
1. Remove the original bush by knocking it out with a rubber mallet.
2. Clean the housing with sandpaper to remove sharp edges, so as not to damage the new bushing.
3. Tap the bushing into the housing with a rubber mallet. (Do not attempt to remove the center bushing as it rotates inside the outer bushing).
4. The installation is complete.